Sorry I've been MIA i have had a very hectic week!!
So as far as karate goes...basically there was a lot going on that I was very frustrated with (the structure of classes...I felt like we weren't doing the karate that I "signed up for" anymore...imagine your swim coach decides to teach you water ballet instead of having you do laps, or whatever...not what you signed up for!), and then he started doing things that I didn't agree with. Also there was too much pressure...for him it was "All or nothing" and I wanted karate to be my "hobby", not my "lifestyle", and he couldn't accept that. I always felt guilty and he was always mad at me for not doing things and chosing to have a life outside karate instead sometimes. So when I finally got totally fed up, I emailed him about it all, and he said that I "dumped on him" and that this was my way of quitting cause I wanted to quite, etc. So his response was very bad, and we haven't spoken since.
Is your computer back up yet?
I'm not feeling great..I hope I'm not getting sick!!
Why were you at MIA? That karate story is very interesting. :-) teehee I feel sick too. I'm gettimg sneezing fits every night and my nose is always stuffy. Do you know the show lost? Well I'm watching it right now. It's really good. But it's super scary. You should, but not with Owen.:-) no our computer is still messed up.
ReplyDelete