Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Here we go Sophia!


Yeah what's up here is my first uninteresting blog! Check out my babe he's so big!!...at least let's hope I figure out how to put up a pic...hmmmm...

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo proud of you!!!!! Owen is adorable!!!! All the pictures of him are amazing!!!! I'm not sure what else to say but I'm soo proud of you!!!!! And do you mind if I let Emily look at it too? Oh my gosh!!!! There is someone banging on our front door and Nick forgot to shut the big door so only the screen door is there and it's really creepy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop looking at that adorable picture of Owen!!!! (It's the one in the middle) His eyes are so wide and his cheeks are so puffy!!!! :-) The last time I saw him he was just a little baby and I doubt he remembers me holding him. I can't wait till I can see him again!!!!

    ReplyDelete