I'm just not that interesting! I don't have much to talk about! Elli asked me to be in her wedding (she was in my wedding...she's short with long dark hair...??) she lives in California and is having the wedding out there in a MANSION!! I looks super super beautiful!!
Do you know that indoor air is MUCH more toxic then outdoor air and having some plants around can remove like 90% of the toxins from the air or something like that?? :)
This weekend I am going to zumba tomorrow morning, and then I wanted to go to the zoo but I think it will be WAY too hot!! Then I'll probably see baba at my parents on Sunday for a bit.
Shelley, you are NOT not interesting!!!! It's supposed to be 110 degrees here. Swealtering hot!!!!!! Is the mansion Ellies house or is it just a place they are renting? Well my computer still isn't working but I have to go now! :-(
ReplyDeleteWhat do you do at zumba?
ReplyDelete