Thursday, July 22, 2010
NICE JOB!!
Sorry Sophia I didn't get your message till late....way to go with the swim meet! That's awesome!! Do you have certain stuff you are better at? When I was on the swim team, I there was a Shelby, and it was always hard to tell who it said on some of the races, and so for this one butterfly, it was really hard to tell, and I think it said Shelby but the coach looked at it and forgot who she put so she told me to do it, but I could NOT do the butterfly (envision a fish OUT of water!) and it was awful needless to say I was last (by a MILE). haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm good at breast stroke. We do 50's of breast stroke, butterfly, and backstroke, but we do an 100 of free style. I have a 47 sec. in breast, and the qualifying time, (really fast time) is 42 sec. I'm pretty good at butterfly but am TERRIBLE at backstroke! I'm also really good at IM and I got second place yesterday. :)
ReplyDeleteShelley, your slacking off on your blogging!!!!!!
ReplyDelete